Tuesday, December 18, 2018

28 days later

No, i'm not talking about a terrible sci-fi movie.  It's been 28 days, or 4 weeks since Mistress and i got back into chastity after a several month hiatus.  28 days of denial, frustration, and not a drop of cum spilled. She, on the other hand, has had countless orgasms and more pleasure than She can dream! Not to say i don't get pleasure from denial, it's just a different type. i love Her teasing, both physical and verbal.

Over this last month i've heard Her tell me a number of things that instantly had me straining in my cage. One morning, after an allowed night out, i didn't put the cage back on when i woke up. She told me to go put it on because "you're not allowed to have an erection".

i've also been called a sissy more times than i can count, and each time it makes me so weak! When She tells me i'm a sissy when She has Her vibrator on me, i become instantly hard and immediately on the edge.

So yeah, 28 days of bliss. 4 full weeks with no end in sight. When She locked me a month ago, She asked "I hope you enjoyed your last orgasm of the year, let's hope you get one next year". If that doesn't make a submissive sissy husband's blood boil, nothing will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a selfless sissy

As a submissive sissy, i know my needs and pleasure are second to my Mistress. my pleasure is inconsequential to Hers. my goal in our relati...