Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas came early

Last night Mistress and i were laying in bed talking about my Mature Metal cage. i've been thinking for a while that i may need to send it back to be modified. i think the base ring needs to be one size smaller, and the cage itself should be shorter.  i asked for a new "cheap" cage for Christmas for a comparison/test before i had my good cage modified.

She then asked if i wanted it now! i was pretty sure She had bought it, but i didn't know for certain. When She got it and showed it to me, i was shocked! It's so tiny! Christmas came early, but i definitely won't be!

The base ring is perfect. One size smaller than my Jailbird. But the cage... OMG the cage is tiny! i never thought i could fit in.  i ordered my Jailbird 3.5" long, pretty much exactly my flaccid length. Just how their site recommends. But i find that when i start to get "excited" it pushes the whole device away from my body and kinda hurts... And not the good kinda hurt.

This new one has a cage length of just 1.75" with an overall length of 2.5". Tiny!!!  But you know what? It fits! And it's comfortable! It pinches in places my Jailbird doesn't, so yeah i definitely want to get that one shortened. But it's amazing! It fits so much better in my panties and is completely invisible under my pants. i couldn't be a happier sissy, it just looks great on me. Thank you so much Mistress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a selfless sissy

As a submissive sissy, i know my needs and pleasure are second to my Mistress. my pleasure is inconsequential to Hers. my goal in our relati...