Saturday, December 1, 2018

The familiar ache of chastity

A lot has happened in the past three years. my Wife went back to school about the same time we started exploring the kink lifestyle. That's when She became my Mistress. Life has been pretty crazy busy for us both. Between work, school (for Her), and chasing a toddler around, we really didn't have a while lot of "us" time.

It was about three years ago i got my first chastity cage, the CB-6000. It was fun, but not practical for daily wear. The enclosed design made it impractical and nearly impossible for 24/7 wear. But, we found out that chastity and tease/denial was a lot of fun, and something we wanted to explore more.

About a year later is when we purchased the metal jailbird i now wear. We've been "playing" off and on for the last two years (more off than on). But, like i said, we didn't have a whole lot of "us" time. That changed last month...

She graduated and suddenly for the first time in three years isn't going to school at night. Her last class took up so much time that we weren't playing much at all. Sure we were intimate, but not really in the kink sense. i hadn't even been locked the last 3 months.

Well, i am now! It's been two weeks so far. Honestly the first week is pretty easy. The second week, your body tries it's best to "defeat" the cage. And now i'm at the point where i'm starting to feel that delightful "ache". Not an ache in the bad sense, an ache of constant arousal. Desire is on my mind constantly. i've felt like this before. But, somehow this time feels different. Maybe it's because i know Mistress can devote as much time as She wants teasing me, denying me, and she's free to enjoy as much pleasure as She wants. We still have our jobs, and our kid, but we have so much more time for each other now. 

my longest time i've been locked was 90 days. Three months without a full orgasm. After that i was released for a couple months. This time, well, this time i think it may be permanent. Not permanent denial, permanent chastity. Only She knows when my next true orgasm will be, but i assure you my cage will immediately go back on.  That excites me, and i couldn't be happier! i love you Mistress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a selfless sissy

As a submissive sissy, i know my needs and pleasure are second to my Mistress. my pleasure is inconsequential to Hers. my goal in our relati...