Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Back at it

Been forever since i've written anything.  i'll keep this one short.  Spent most of the summer not locked, but that changed about a month ago.  Mistress wanted to get kinky again and i was ready and willing! She locked the cage on, without even giving me one last orgasm, and told me i won't be cumming for the rest of the year.

Was She serious? Honestly i have no idea. If She is, it'll crush my previous chastity record of 100 days. Time will tell!

I plan on switching gears slightly with this blog and focusing more on my feelings like in a journal instead of events like in the past. Occasionally i may bring up notable events but mostly i want to refect on my feelings. Thanks Spank for the idea!

<3 Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

a selfless sissy

As a submissive sissy, i know my needs and pleasure are second to my Mistress. my pleasure is inconsequential to Hers. my goal in our relati...