Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Chastity

My last post i had mentioned i was back in chastity, which i haven't been all summer.  i don't know what it is, but when the weather breaks in the spring the cage (for the past couple years) comes off.  i get so busy around the house and the cage just gets in the way. Not a great excuse, but She knows how hard i work and takes pity on me.

That changed about a month ago (31 days to be exact).  i had started dressing again (after i started coming out of my funk), and She told me She wanted me locked again.  Thing is i wasn't allowed a last orgasm before being locked.  So, i actually have no clue when the last time i came was.  All i know is it's been at least 31 days!  AND, she told me not to expect one before new years eve!  That will not only break my previous denial record (100 days), it'll crush it.

About 2 weeks ago, i decided to order a new base ring for the Jailbird.  i went one size smaller ring diameter (1-5/8") and i got a double base ring.  i think this is the Goldie Locks combination for me.  It no longer slips down when i attempt an erection, and the double ring makes it surprisingly comfortable.  i haven't been able to make it all the way through the night yet, but it's been MONTHS since i wore a cage at all, and i'm pretty sure the smaller ring is part of the reason too.  It's way more comfortable to wear during the day, but when erections begin, it makes it very difficult for them to go away. i'm sure i just need to get used to it... time will tell, and i'll have a lot of that the remainder of the year.

~Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

a selfless sissy

As a submissive sissy, i know my needs and pleasure are second to my Mistress. my pleasure is inconsequential to Hers. my goal in our relati...