Thursday, September 17, 2020

Depression

 Look, we all know the whole COVID pandemic (yes it's for real, no it's not going away after the election *facepalm*) sucks.  i have been mildly depressed ever since i was sent home from work way back in March.  i haven't missed any work, fortunately, but now that i'm working from home permanently, i literally never leave the house.  

i say depressed, but really it's not terrible. i understand depression is a serious thing, and there are a lot of people a lot worse off than me.  i try my best to turn negatives into positives! i actually really enjoy the whole working from home thing.  For the first two months it was great. i completely dressed as Sierra every day, and that is fantastic!  After those first couple months, is when i started feeling down.  i literally never leave the house. i really miss the social interaction. i started dressing less often, and i started getting grumpy. There were many days (weeks maybe) where i didn't even get out of my PJ's.  

It wasn't until about the middle of July when i really started talking about it with my Wife. She is a frontline working (hooray for Her!), so She has been leaving every day and gets to see people every day, even if behind a mask.  She told me i need to get out more, go do something not here.  Go for a motorcycle ride, go to the gun range, anything just get out of the house.  It helps, i am feeling better.  Fact of the matter is, this is the "new normal" and we all have to get used to it.

i have started dressing again!  i'm completely dressed as Sierra as i type this :)  i'm also once again locked in chastity, something we haven't done all summer.  More on that in the next post. i still get a little down sometimes, but not near as bad. Stay happy, stay healthy, and stay safe.  Depression sucks, COVID sucks, but there is always someone to talk and willing to help.

~Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Huge hugs, hun! I've been struggling with depression the last 18 months or so, and Covid has definitely returned some of those anxious feelings. The past couple weeks have been particularly bad. Don't downplay your feeling though, just because you aren't as bad off as some, doesn't negate what you're going through. Keep your chin up, your cage locked, and know there are better days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i do tend to downplay, well, everything. i know i'm not the only one, and maybe it isn't all that serious, i just don't like the spotlight on me... if that makes sense. i really do love writing on my blog, it truly does help. Putting my thoughts and feeling "on paper" helps me express myself and makes me feel free. The only problem is i see the page views, but you're the only commenter. Just wish others would chime in from time to time.

      Delete

a selfless sissy

As a submissive sissy, i know my needs and pleasure are second to my Mistress. my pleasure is inconsequential to Hers. my goal in our relati...