Monday, September 28, 2020

Desperation

"Chastity doesn't truly begin, until you wish it was over"

i'm feeling desperate! As it stands i've been denied 38 days. i hit my wall sometime around 30 days. It's going to be a long frustrating remainder of the year if my Wife does intend to deny my orgasms through the end of the year.

i can always safe word, that's why we have one! i'm not going to use it though. Just because i WANT to cum, doesn't mean i NEED to cum. i love this feeling! Desperation. Frustration. i'm on a constant sexual high. The way i feel, the way i act... it's all so different when you are denied. Those few seconds of orgasmic bliss have nothing on being on edge practically 24/7.

i wrote about being depressed over the summer. i can't help but think that if i had been denied then, if i would have felt the same way.

~Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

a selfless sissy

As a submissive sissy, i know my needs and pleasure are second to my Mistress. my pleasure is inconsequential to Hers. my goal in our relati...