Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Own it

i had an incident over the weekend involving a family friend. i went over to help move something, and one of the first things that this person mentions is my shaved legs. Their exact words were "do you shave your legs, or are you not man enough to grow leg hair". 

i hadn't seen this person in probably close to a year, however i have been shaving my legs (and not hiding them) for about three years now.  Never the less... that was embarrassing, humiliating... and not so much in the sexy happy fun ways. But, i owned it. Played it off as me being a runner, which i am. Nothing else was said, and they seemed fine with that answer. 

"... not man enough to grow leg hair".  If they only knew!  Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

~Sierra



1 comment:

  1. For the first time ever in my life, I decided to keep shaving my legs coming out of winter because I couldn't stand the depression that always set in when I would let it regrow near the end of winter. This decision was prompted by COVID and the fact that I had decided to dress nearly all the time - except when around family and friends since I think most either suspect or know but never confirmed. But all errands, going to the library and anything and everything that I can do in girl mode that I can do, I have been living my life that way and loving it! So far, no friends nor one set of family members have asked or said anything - which I have to admit is shocking. (If I had only known this years ago!) Having said that, I have not been around the other extremely conservative family members and as far as I know they have no idea my legs are shaved. I have vacillated between what my reply would be if ever asked but it hasn't come up so far. I have a brother-in-law with no filter who I am sure would just asked because that is how he is and is a ultra conservative person. I know this response doesn't exactly answer your question, but these have been my experiences so far this year. I would add that even when I am in boy mode I still feel more feminine these summer months seeing my hairless legs, which are my best asset and when dressed that sensation is only heightened 10,000 fold. In the past, even with hair, others have commented about how girly my legs are - without even knowing for sure I am trans! One final note: several people, when I have first met them this year, have done the once over and usually either linger or do a double take to check out my legs. That just happened yesterday, in fact, with a young lady who looked me over and when she saw my legs, she definitely lingered longer than she probably would if I had hair. I was sooooo tempted to nicely ask if she thought my legs were cute and sexy, but I didn't want to embarrass her, so while I did notice her reaction I just let it go.

    ReplyDelete

Some time away

i just got back from a trip to visit some family. Due to schedule conflicts, Miss Scarlett was unable to come along. I was 100's of mile...