Thursday, June 24, 2021

Sissies don't need to cum... Ever.

Again i was having a discussion with a friend and this is what he said to me.

Wow.

That's a powerful statement to hear/read. And i think it's true.

i had spend 6ish months on a "break" from chastity and pretty much all things kink related. i wasn't dressing, i wasn't in a sub mindset, i wasn't a sissy. When we started again, we went from 0-100 overnight.

i had been "whining" about maybe hitting my "wall" with chastity/denial.  It's been over 2 months since Miss Scarlett locked me and has been denying my orgasms. That's when i was reminded that chastity only starts when you wish it ended. There was a long "pep talk" about me being a sissy, and i'll always be a sissy. That i was taking it for granted and that was unacceptable. 

i think i really needed to hear that. To be reminded. i know what i am. i can't hide from it, nor do i want to. i love being a sissy. i love submitting my pleasure for my Dominant Wife. i love and appreciate all things feminine, and the maintenance and care it takes to be feminine. 

The last thing that was said was, "sissies don't need to cum... ever.".

That last statement, when i read it, was very humbling. i keep going back and reading that, thinking about it. He's right. i want to, but that's not up to me. The if, when, where, how, and why of any orgasm is solely up to Miss Scarlett. Reading that, really drove home the point. i AM a sissy, and i will always be one. 

~sierra



1 comment:

  1. Well said! i know the feeling, and am very happy for you!!!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...