Friday, October 22, 2021

Wut u into?

So, yeah... my FetLife profile, and a couple online presences clearly spell out what my Wife and i are looking for, or "into". All profiles detail how to get in touch. Every few months i receive a message from some rando online. This guy though... uhhh

He starts off with an "introduction" of sorts. Apparently the use of proper spelling and even a complete sentence eludes this "gentleman". But anyway, i don't judge... all i can say is things went downhill very quickly.

i say hi, and a few words about myself. He replies with "Wut u into?". I mean... What? Seriously? First of all, my FetLife profile clearly spells out what i'm "into", take 5 bloody minutes and read it! Second, since i didn't reply to him IMMEDIATELY, his next message read "you into being a faggot for big black cock?"

Wow, that escalated quickly! i should have banned him right there, but i replied and kindly told him i wasn't "into" being called derogatory names by some stranger online, but i guess that comes with the territory.

Now, would i get on my knees and suck on a "big" black cock, or any cock for that matter? SURE! i'd give it a try at least once ;) But, geesh! Get to know me a little before you break out the insults!

~sierra



1 comment:

  1. I get crap like that at least once a week. My profile clearly states I'm not into guys and not looking to play, but reading comprehension is too much for these "alphas". *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...