Monday, November 29, 2021

Some time away

Good day all!

i know it's been a while since i've posted, things have been really busy the last couple weeks. Now that Thanksgiving is over, things should settle down for a couple weeks before Christmas and New Years.

Miss Scarlett and i took a little vacation out to the Southwest 2 weeks ago. She decided i was permitted to leave my chastity cage at home. So it was kind of a two fold vacation. One to relax, and one from chastity. The desert southwest is one of my favorite places, and i can't wait to go back. What a gorgeous place, and the weather couldn't have been more beautiful for November.

We did some shopping, and we both brought home some nice things. Miss Scarlett and i went for a pedicure on the second day we were there! So much fun! i've had one pedicure before, but didn't get polish. This time i did! 2k miles from home, no chance of running into anyone i knew, i wasn't the least bit nervous. It was so exciting to be sitting in a room with a dozen other women, getting pampered and finally having a metallic coper polish expertly applied. i even walked out of the store still wearing the toe spreaders and the purple foam sandals they give you. Maybe next time i'll get matching fingers? :)

On the last day, right before we checked out of the resort, we both had a massage scheduled at the resort spa. i was freshly shaved, wearing panties, with polish on my toes. There was no hiding. But again, i'll never see any of these people again. It was SO relaxing.

i also wanted to give a shout out to sissy terrie for recommending some restaurants and shopping. The food we had was outstanding!

~sierra



3 comments:

  1. Not a chance of seeing anyone from home I would have allowed Mistress to go all out on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a first time experience for me. i was nervous, anxious, and a little scared at first. But realizing no one knows me and i'll never see them again helped calm me and allowed me to enjoy myself so much more. There's always next time!

      ~sierra

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Ive been looking forward to my first visit! Sara

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...