Thursday, February 1, 2024

2024

A new year! Yes i know, i'm like a month late to the party. Ya know, life and whatnot. Call it a new years resolution, or a vow, or whatever, but this year is going to be different.

This year, my goal, is to become a better submissive to my Wife/Mistress. Not that i was insubordinate before. This year i pledge myself fully to Her. i've never had more trust in Her than i do now. Our relationship is reaching new hights and we couldn't be happier. 

We're calling it the "year of submission". Kinda tacky, but it works. Our D/s relationship is slowly moving out of the bedroom, and into more of our every day life. i'm not really going to go into specifics right now in what exactly that means. Perhaps over the coming weeks/months i'll write about it. For now, my lovely readers, here's to a New Year, and a new life!

cheers
~sierra



1 comment:

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...