Monday, April 8, 2024

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as soon as i read it, i knew how true it really was.

It seems like all too often i read stories or chat with other crossdressers who are married, and their wives either have no idea or are disgusted by their dressing. i don't know how i got so lucky to have found the perfect soulmate who truly does "accept me completely".

This post is dedicated to You, Miss Scarlett. You are the greatest gift a submissive sissy could ever have. You've made me a better person over the years. You've allowed me to explore my sexuality without judgement or criticism. We have had so much fun together, and there is no person i would want to spend the rest of my life with!

Love always,
~sierra


2 comments:

  1. That is indeed beautiful!!! Some of us are truly blessed...xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thank you dear! So nice to see your comments
      *hugs*
      sierra

      Delete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...