Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Story time!

i had been thinking about a way for more regular posts, and been considering a "Fantasy Friday" series. But as luck would have it, Story time comes 2 days early. A good sissy friend of mine asked me to write a story so she could post on her blog. It was a lot of fun writing! And as luck would have it, she posted the first part today to "The Sissy Bedtime Reader". Our deal was i would write the first part for her blog, and she would finish it to be posted here.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to contribute to your wonderfully beautiful blog terrie! i can't wait to hear how you end my little fantasy! Stay tuned for part 2, and be sure to check out the rest of terrie's blog.

<3
sierra



4 comments:

  1. Hello Sierra!
    Please allow me to introduce myself. My sissy name is laci, and I have followed and yes envied sissy terrie's blogs for a long long time! I just read her blog today which led me to here! I love the story you are doing together, but I am slighting confused if it is fact or fiction?

    How wonderful it would be to not only be a sissy to a Superior Woman, but to be friends with an other couple would just be heaven on earth!

    Just wanted to say hello and let you know any friend of terrie's I would love to be a friend of mine in some way shape or form!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you and thanks for the lovely comment laci! How amazing would it be if this was a recount of factual events, but alas, it's a pure work of fiction. Well, i mean, we both are married to Dominant women, we're both feminized, and we're both in basically permanent chastity... But, we've never met in person although have been "internet friends" for quite some time.
      <3
      sierra

      Delete
  2. Love it, sounds like a prediction as well as a fantasy.

    ps. You would lose.

    SPQ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i would say a fantasy that i wouldn't mind being reality
      sierra

      Delete

While we wait...

While we wait for the lovely terrie to finish part two of our fantasy story  part two of our fantasy story  i thought i would update all you...