Friday, September 13, 2024

Fantasy Friday! And Part 2 of The Games Sissies (are made to) Play

i'm hoping to start a new series called, you guessed it, Fantasy Friday! This week is going to be the conclusion  Part 2 of the story sissy terrie and i started a few months ago. Part 1 titled "The Games Sissies (are made to) play, can be re-read on terrie's lovely blog. i wrote part 1 for her back in June to post on her blog, and she was supposed to write part 2 and i would post it on mine. Well, if my life is busy, terrie makes my life seem boring! So, i've decided to finish it myself, i hope she approves if/when she gets a chance to read it!

The Games Sissies (are made to) Play, Part 2

Terrie and I looked at one another trembling. Sure, we both wanted an orgasm, and what better way to have one than from your best sissy friend! But we understood, first one to cum not only was locked in chastity with no way out for a year, but also had to downsize. Neither one of us could go much smaller, my cage being just 1.5" and terrie's a mere 1". Then there was the other "rule". Cum and your wife gets two men, don't cum and deny her.

Our wives smile and wasted no time producing keys and removing our cages. "Chop chop gurls! We've not got all day. Although, neither of us expect you to last long"

We were both already as hard as we could get before either of us touched one another. It had been 6 months since my last orgasm, and poor terrie almost 8. As we touched each other, we both moaned, leaned in and start kissing. There were tongues in each other mouths, we lay back and started rubbing our bodies together. I was close already, but I knew Terrie was also. As I was nibbling on her ear, I whispered "not yet dear". A moan escaped her lips as she acknowledged my request.

I love Terrie, and I would love to give her the pleasure I knew she craves ever so much. I also knew that if I didn't make her cum, she's going to get the spanking of a lifetime since her wife will be denied the pleasure of two men. But I would be a liar if my little request wasn't a little selfish. As much as I wanted Terrie to cum, there is no way I was going to deny my wife that same pleasure.

I pressed ever so much into Terries thigh, and as soon as my tiny sissy clit started rubbing onto her stocking tops, well, it was game over. I flooded her legs with my pent-up sissy juice. My eyes rolled back in my head and I started to squeal. The instant it happened I felt hands on my shoulders pulling us apart. The women were taking no chances of EACH of us cumming.

My wife was proudly smiling, Terrie's... Well, she wasn't exactly happy.

To Be Continued...

i've decided to keep this relatively short, and continue it once again. Stay tuned, until next friday... PART 3!

<3
sierra



1 comment:

Fantasy Friday! And Part 2 of The Games Sissies (are made to) Play

i'm hoping to start a new series called, you guessed it, Fantasy Friday! This week is going to be the conclusion   Part 2 of the story s...