Friday, September 27, 2024

Fantasy Friday!

And now the conclusion of the story "The Games Sissies (are made to) Play" Be sure to read (or re-read) Part 1 and Part 2.

My penis hadn't even stopped twitching yet when Terrie's Wife's lover walked up to me and handed me my new chastity cage. Just 1" in length, just as promised. As he handed it to me, he smiled, and said "I was hoping it would be you." I was mortified, and couldn't even look him in the eyes. My wife knelt next to me, she already had a cold wash cloth and started cleaning me up. The affect was twofold. She wiped up the mess and the ice-cold cloth did it's trick to shrink what little I had. 

"You'll get used to the new cage, but it's going to be tight for the first few months. Luckily you won't have the temptation to remove it since I won't have the key!" She was an expert at installing the cage. I wasn't permitted to take off or put on any cage, as she didn't want me ever to touch my clit uncaged. Within just a few seconds she was already fastening the lock. "I'm so proud of you dear. Thank you for giving this to me". With that she stood up and walked to her friend and handed her the key. She smiled at my wife and accepted.

My wife practically skipped to the men who were waiting. She gave each a hug and a kiss as each one took a hand and led her to the back bedroom. That left myself, Terrie, and her wife alone in the main room. "Sierra, since you selfishly had your pleasure, you will be watching Terrie's punishment this evening. Remember, you did this to her. Your best friend will be crying this evening."

She stood up and walked towards us. Terrie got up, but didn't dare protest, and simply followed her to their room. I too, stood up and followed. Once in the master bedroom, Terrie's Wife told me to sit in the chair facing the bed. I obeyed immediately. "If I catch you looking away or making any noises, you're next. Understood?" I simply nodded my head.

Terrie climbed on the bed on all fours. For the next 45 minutes I had to watch my best friend be spanked to the brink of breaking. Listening to her cry, while I listened to my own wife cry out in pleasure from the next room. I didn't make a sound. After all that had happened that night, and all that I was witnessing, and hearing, I was still throbbing in my cage. Desperate for any attention, but I knew I had no chance of that for a VERY long time.

The End
<3 sierra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Friday!

And now the conclusion of the story "The Games Sissies (are made to) Play" Be sure to read (or re-read)  Part 1  and Part 2 . My p...