Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Definitely Indefinite

We've (Miss Scarlett and i) have had a turn in our relationship. Before anyone gets any ideas, it was nothing bad. On the contrary, it was a very positive turn. Our turn? Revolves solely around chastity. 

We've been moving towards this moment slowly over the last almost decade. Whenever i've been locked up in the past, She would rarely keep me caged more than a couple days without letting me out to "play with it". Honestly, i'm not sure if it was because She felt bad about it, or She just really wanted to feel an erection. Orgasms were never any more frequent, She just liked playing with it, teasing me, denying me, and telling me to lock back up.

About 2 months ago, i had asked her to try leaving me in longer. She was concerned or maybe a little confused that i would ask that. i had to assure her that it was ok. i honestly prefer the feeling of arousal while caged, over having an erection. i haven't stroked my penis for stimulation for a VERY long time. Orgasms were almost always done by vibrator anyway. 

After our discussion, the cage went on after having the summer as a chastity break. Well, it didn't come off at all for 6 weeks until i was allowed an orgasm. Maybe i'll expand on the circumstances on that someday. Anyway, back in the cage i went. i sit here at just over a week locked and i have been told that this is the new normal for our relationship. i asked for how long. She said "indefinitely".

Indefinitely. Not permanent, indefinite. What's the difference? Well, it was explained to me that there will never be a break again. i will be caged forever. Permanent means never off. Indefinite means it's always on. The difference? Well, i'm allowed out to exercise and immediately re-caged when done. She told me that She may want to someday tease me uncaged, but not to get my hopes up. 

This all terrifies me, but also excites me. i've been throbbing for over a week.

<3
sierra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Definitely Indefinite

We've (Miss Scarlett and i) have had a turn in our relationship. Before anyone gets any ideas, it was nothing bad. On the contrary, it w...