Monday, October 28, 2024

I got holes!

Wife and i had a date night last week. Doesn't happen often, but it's always a cherished event when we can spend some quality alone time with one another. We went shopping and out to eat, and made one other stop. 

i had been considering getting my ears pierced for years, but honestly never thought i'd actually go through with it. Well, recently i've been coming more out of my shell. Communication has improved dramatically between Miss Scarlett and i. i've been opening up to her and i've never felt more loved and accepted for who i am in my life.

Our first stop for the evening was a tattoo/piercing shop! We briefly discussed it a few months ago. She half jokingly half serious suggested i get my belly button pierced. I wasn't sold on that idea. She said, 3 holes or no holes. Again, half joking (i think). Well, my ears are pierced! And well... pictures speak louder than words.

<3
sierra



No comments:

Post a Comment

I got holes!

Wife and i had a date night last week. Doesn't happen often, but it's always a cherished event when we can spend some quality alone ...