Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Chastity and Denial

Why would anyone want to have their cock locked in a small steel cage.  Not able to have an erection.  Not able to stroke yourself.  Not able to cum.  Not even able to (easily) use the restroom.

A year ago, before I was locked 24/7, Miss and i had sex 3 to 4 times a month. We both work full time, and have a toddler at home, so to say we are busy is an understatement.  It's not that we were bored with each other, just not making time for each other.

Now, is a very different story. We may not have penetrative sex, but we have a LOT of sex now. Like 6 nights a week, lot.  She is on my mind All The Time.  Being locked puts me in a submissive mindset, and Her controlling me in the bedroom just turns out it to 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...