Saturday, August 12, 2017

Frustration

frus·tra·tion
noun
  1. the feeling of being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something.


So what does that actually mean?  Well different things to different people.  To any "normal" person, being frustrated often mean being upset that you failed at something.  Or that something didn't work out your way.

Alpha, or Dom men, would never experience such a feeling.  When they have sexual needs, they satisfy them.  Usually by having sex with someone until they orgasm.

To a submissive, especially one in chastity like myself, being frustrated often means something different.  Sexual frustration often has a blissful meaning.  Being denied an orgasm, and teased for weeks on end, leaves you in a constant state of sexual frustration.

Yesterday, my Mistress sent me a text at work.  "Tonight I want you to fuck Me, long and hard.  you'll need numbing cream and a condom, because you won't be cumming."  Just reading that sent a sensation up my spine and back down to my toes.  And, well, She didn't disappoint.

i had sex with my Wife for about an hour.  i was hard as a rock, but didn't feel any of it, well until the last 5 minutes or so.  She could tell.  I had to keep stopping, and came close to cumming a few times.  But, being told i was not allowed, i didn't dare disobey my Mistress.

The last time i stopped, She asked what the problem was (knowing full well).  i said i needed to be locked back up because i couldn't take anymore.  After some (fake) sympathy, she told me to lock myself back up.  i said thank you and did as i was told.  i was left feeling frustrated and incredibly horny, but grateful i could bring my Wife as much pleasure as i did.

Does it bother me that i didn't cum? Of course not!  She enjoyed 2 mind blowing orgasms, and i got some time out of my cage.  What's not to love!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...