Thursday, August 17, 2017

Ruined Orgasms and Cum

Mistress and i played two nights ago (the day the cage came off for the week).  She enjoyed two mind blowing orgasms, which is nothing new.  i "enjoyed" three very frustrating perfectly ruined orgasms, again nothing new.  What was new, and i'll be honest, incredibly hot was how each happened.

Mistress enjoyed Her first orgasm with Her Magic wand as usual.  After Her first one She was literally dripping wet.  i knew She had some kind of plan for the evening, because seriously, She was WET.  She told me to get behind Her and fuck Her.  What sub hubby who's locked in chastity 24/7 wouldn't jump on that offer!?!  i warned Her i wouldn't last long, She told me She didn't care, just get inside and DON'T CUM.

Well, i didn't last long.  It's been (at that point) 34 days since my last orgasm.  Within 15 seconds i was ready.  i told Her i was close and She told me to ruin it.  i pulled out and it all just "bled" out onto Her back.  She then looked over Her shoulder, and told me to lick it off Her back!  i've never ate my cum before, pre-cum sure, She always thought it was hot when She teases me and wipes my pre-cum onto Her fingers and make me suck it off Her fingers.  But, never after i've cum.

I was sooo turned on, and clearly She was too.  As soon as i started licking my cum off Her she came Herself.  I was able to ruin twice more and licked it all up.  Not sure where Mistress is getting Her ideas from, but i couldn't be a happier sub hubby.  She never ceases to amaze me.  Licking up my cum was both humiliating, and at the same time incredibly hot.  And, i have to admit, i loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...