Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Confession and Consiquenses

i have a confession.  Yesterday my Mistress had a late meeting and didn't return home until late.  What stated as good intentions quickly turned into regret.  Mistress holds the key to my cage, obviously.  However we don't use a regular "lock" per say.  We found the lock to be jagged and sharp.  Mature Metal offers a "security screw" option which threads the hole where the lock goes through and you screw in a special screw to "lock" the cage on.  MUCH more comfortable, but definitely less secure... trade-offs.

She keeps the "key" which is a screwdriver bit, and keeps it hidden.  However, anyone that can turn a wrench and has more tools than just a hammer, probably has the same bit in the garage... well, that someone is me.  i thought i would unlock myself without permission (first mistake) and thoroughly clean the cage, myself, and shave before Mistress got home.  Well, one thing led to another, and i ended up having an orgasm (big second mistake).

i did feel guilty, and told Mistress as soon as She got home.  But, needless to say, She wasn't pleased.  i have forfeited all points that i've earned to date (88), and i'm currently awaiting my punishment tonight.

i would like to publicly say that i'm very sorry.  i regret what i've done.  And that it will not happen again.  Mistress, you are my world, my better half, and most importantly my Mistress.  i love you with all my heart.  It was selfish of me to pleasure myself without permission, and without You.  It will never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...