Sunday, September 24, 2017

Disappointment

Yesterday i used some of my "reward" points for a day out of chastity.  i spent about 9 hours yesterday "free" from the cage.  It's such an incredible feeling being release especially for such a long time.  Miss wasn't with me yesterday, i was with friends on a trip around the state.  Circumstances prevented me from remaining locked while away.

i say it's an incredible feeling to be release, but what i mean is, since i've spent so long locked up... it feels, well, weird to not be.  i kind of missed it.  Yeah, i missed having my cock locked in it's steel prison.  To be honest, i couldn't wait to get back home, and the first thing i did was put the Jailbird back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...