Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Mistress wanted a good hard fucking

So, Sunday night was a LOT of fun, for BOTH of us, but in different ways.  Mistress told me She wanted a hard fast fucking!  But, there was a catch.  She also told me She was going to numb my cock after She let me out of my cage.  i was going to fuck Her long and hard, but i wouldn't be feeling a thing.

That's exactly what happened.  i read about this on a T&D site a while ago, and at first Miss wasn't sold on the idea.  Like most things with chastity and T&D it took Her a while to warm up to the idea.  But once She realized the affect it has on me, and the power it gives Her... She's all in now!

She showered first, and when She was done, She layed in bed and told me to shower and shave all over.  To which i happily agreed.  When i got out of the shower She said She had already cum twice, and handed me the chastity key.  She instructed me to numb myself and wrap it in a condom.  As soon as i was done, She had her Hitachi on Her clit again and i was sucking on Her nipples.

She enjoyed one more mind blowing orgasm while we waited for the numbing cream to take affect.  After She came, She told me to get inside of Her and fuck Her hard.  I LOVE sliding my cock in my Mistress.  It's the ultimate form of intimacy between two people.  But, for a chastie hubby like myself, i only can last 10 seconds inside of Her before i cum.  That's why i was told to numb myself.  She got to enjoy a solid 45-60 minutes of frantic pumping in a dozen positions, and i got to enjoy.... well none of it. haha.

That's not true.  i deeply DID enjoy it.  It was a fantastic denial session.  As soon as She was sufficiently satisfied though... She rolled over, pushed me out and off of Her, and told me to clean up and get back in my cage.  Another day, another delightfully frustrating denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...