Tuesday, October 3, 2017

"A good submissive belongs in chastity"

my punishment is finally over.  i'm happy to report i'm now locked safely in my Mature Metal Jailbird.  Last night Mistress ordered me to play the same video that i watched last week when i masturbated without permission.  She wanted me to masturbate again while she watched.  She enjoyed two wonderful orgasms in the 6 minute video that it took me to cum.  As soon as i had finished, she asked if i learned my lesson.  i said i did, and she told me "Good, now go clean up and lock yourself back up.  Good submissives belong in chastity."

i also wanted to share some thoughts on what has happened and my "punishment".  Was Her punishment cruel?  No.  God no!  What man DOESN'T want to cum as often as possible!  However, did it make a point?  Absolutely!  i guess i thought She didn't really take our chastity Mistress/submissive lifestyle seriously.  i guess i thought She was just kind of "playing along".  i guess i thought Mistress wouldn't really care that i unlocked myself and came.  i was dead wrong!  Not only did i realize that She enjoys this lifestyle as much as i do, but also that i know better to ever try that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...