Thursday, October 26, 2017

Back from vacation and locked again

Mistress and i just got back from a week away visiting family.  (Un)fortunately since we didn't check any luggage i was allowed out of my cage for the entire trip.  Neither of us wanted to deal with airport security or putting the cage in our carry-on.  It was a relatively uneventful, and vanilla, trip.  We didn't even have the opportunity to "play" at night.  But, i'm happy to report that i'm back securely locked in my cage! 

The night Miss and i got home, we almost immediately went to bed.  We couldn't keep our hands off each other.  We were gone 6 days, i think that may be the longest She has gone without an orgasm since we started this chastity lifestyle almost a year ago.  She had 3 wonderful orgasms.  i absolutely love to watch Her cum and see the ecstasy on Her face.  Between each of Her orgasms, She brought me to the edge.  Not with Her hand, but with only her Hitachi.

After She came three times, and had edged me four, She told me to get behind Her (Her favorite position) and enter Her.  i thought for SURE i was going to get to cum in Her wonderful pussy, but there was a stipulation.  She told me i could cum, but only if i could last 12 hard thrusts in Her.  As soon as i heard that, i knew i had almost no chance.  As expected, after thrust number 8 i had to pull out, and a slow flow of a perfectly ruined orgasm covered Her back.  She told me to immediately clean up and lock the cage on.  It hasn't come off since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...