Saturday, October 14, 2017

Date night

Mistress and i had the opportunity to get away for a night.  We had a wonderful day driving around, but the real fun began once we got back to the hotel...  Miss and i play most nights a week, but we have a family, so going all out isn't always an option.  Got to be quiet... and confined to the bedroom most of the time.  Not in a hotel though!  Oh no, i don't care who hears us!

The night started out getting dressed up and going out to a nice sit down dinner.  i can't say how happy we were to have a nice dinner, just the two of us... no screaming children :)  Miss wore the sexiest black dress, black nylons, and heels.  That dress ALWAYS gets me incredibly horny.  i'm sure She turned a few heads, She is absolutely gorgeous.

Once we got back to the hotel, after some intense making out as soon as we got into our room, we started out taking pictures.  Mistress bought some matching masquerade masks a few weeks ago and we finally got to use them.  It was a load of fun and was a very sexy foreplay to take some sexy photos of each of us.  i think the pictures showed Her dominance over me and my submission to Her perfectly.

When we were happy with our pictures (will post in a future post), Mistress unlocked my cage and we hopped in the shower.  i was allowed to enter Her from behind.  It took only a few seconds before i was begging to cum.  She told me to ruin it, and right about then i pulled out and let go.  A perfect ruin (first one of the night).  i was still rock hard, she told me to clean myself (my behind specifically).  She got out and dried off while i made sure i was clean inside and out.

When i got out of the shower, She said She already had an orgasm while She was waiting for me.  She told me to suck Her nipples while She used Her vibrator on herself again.  It didn't take long before She was screaming with orgasm number two for Her. 

Mistress then got up and pulled out a "feeldo" strapless strapon dildo from her bag.  We've used this once or twice before LONG ago, but kinda just forgot about it.  She layed on the sitting couch in our room and told me to get the lube and get on top of Her.  By the time i lowered myself on her girl-cock, Her hands were already around my cock.  It really didn't take long before i told her to stop, i leaned back and continued to ride as the cum flowed from my cock once again.  It happened two more times before the night was over.

i've never experienced anything like that before.  i've never felt pleasure like it.  And certainly, never have been able to cum from being fucked, but i can not wait until it happens again!  It was like anything i've ever felt, and 10x more pleasurable than an orgasm.  i came (3 times that way), but every time it was a true ruin.  i felt nearly nothing.  i was left even more horny after we were done.  After the third time, Mistress told me to clean up and put the cage back on.

i felt bad because i had 4 orgasms (all ruined) and Mistress only had 2, but She assured me it was ok.  She made sure i understood that how many orgasms we each have is and never will be up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...