Thursday, October 12, 2017

Release from the cage... A blessing or a curse?

As i write this it's been 10 days since my last orgasm.  i'd say it takes about a week for the peek horniness to kick in.  After the first week i become constantly aroused.  i'll do just about anything to please my Mistress.

i remember reading a thread over on "chastitymansion.com" a couple weeks ago about the "need" for just an erection.  Well, when Mistress and i play around, often times she enjoys releasing me from my cage so she can stroke my cock while she masturbates to orgasm after orgasm.  All i'm allowed to do is play with her breasts, and suck on her nipples.

i do love the attention She does give me, and it IS nice to be able to "stretch out".  However, it is SOO frustrating to be denied this way!! i say frustrating, but not in the bad, upsetting way... in the OMG i'm in ecstasy way.  i almost prefer if She'd just keep my cage on while we play.  It's certainly easier when we finish :)

What are your thoughts?  Anyone reading this prefer to let out or remain in chastity when you KH is teasing you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...