Wednesday, October 4, 2017

September Chastity Report

Now that my recent chastity infraction has been settled, i should probably update this blog with Septembers chastity numbers.  As far as numbers go, it was a pretty good month i suppose.  There was one night Mistress wanted the cage off, and one day of freedom that i "bought" with my points earned.

Points Earned - 98 (all points lost due to my unauthorized masturbation)

my Orgasms - 3 full (1 Mistress gave me, 1 i selfishly gave myself without permission, and 1 as "punishment")

Mistress's Orgasms - 17 (low IMO, hoping to beat this number in October)

Chastity time - Out of a total of 720 hours in Sept, i spent 664.5 hours locked.  That's a total of 92.29% of the time in Sept. locked.  i think this number too can be bested in Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...