Monday, October 2, 2017

The Punishment Continutes

Still cage free for me.  Last night Mistress put me through my paces once again.  i was tied to the bed again.  She edged me a couple times using Her mouth, Her Hitachi, and Her nylon covered feet.  She had 2 wonderful orgasms before She unstrapped me and made me get behind Her and fuck Her hard.  She told me to ruin my orgasm on her back, i've learned my lesson not to disobey Her.  It didn't take long before i had to pull out, and my cum flowed out of my cock.  She got a wicked smile on Her face and said "that's so hot", "now lick it up, and stick your cock back in me".  i ate my load off my Mistress's back and went back for more.

Sorry if this seems too graphic.  It not that i don't absolutely love having sex with my Wife... i do!  i'm not being punished TO have sex with Her.  my punishment is no chastity, no teasing, and NO DENIAL.  Chastity and Teasing & Denial has become our way of life, and i ruined that.  She knows i enjoy having sex with Her, but she also know how much pleasure we BOTH get from chastity and denial.  When will this end?  Only She knows the answer to that, but as i sit her and type this, i'm still not locked.  i can only guess what She has in store for me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...