Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Punishmet i Deserve

Mistress laid out her punishment for me Friday night.  In my last post i confessed that i had let myself out of my cage and played with myself to orgasm without permission or Her knowledge.  Friday night i found out how She plans to punish me.

It started with my wrists and legs bound to our bed.  She removed my cage, and stroked me hard.  I was completely naked and Mistress was only wearing a pair of sheer black stockings.  Mistress teased me for several minutes, once again making me admit to her what i had done and why it was wrong.  She edged me several times before laying back, putting her nylon covered feet on my face, and using her Hitachi on her clit to give herself mind blowing orgasm.

Next She explained my punishment.  She said that for the next few days, i would be cumming each night.  I would not be locked in the chastity cage, nor would there be any teasing/denying.  She said i wanted to cum so badly, now i will be.  i have no idea how long this "punishment" will last either.  Most men wouldn't see this as a punishment though.  But, for a submissive like myself, who has grown to LOVE being caged and teased/denied... it's almost torture.  Mistress knows best, and She knows how much i miss the cage.

At least She's still letting me wear panties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...