Friday, November 10, 2017

Control

A new toy came in the mail yesterday. It's called the "Hush" and it's made by Lovenese.  It's a butt plug, but a special one. This one vibrates...A LOT.  Oh and did i mention it's wireless, controlled via smartphone app, and can be controlled by anyone, from anywhere in the world so long as your accounts are linked.

So, being a submissive in chastity, i've already given up control of my penis to my Mistress. Now i've given up control of this plug to my Mistress as well. She had a blast yesterday teasing me. Randomly sending vibrations to me that would practically bring me to my knees!

It's an unbelievable feeling not knowing when it'll go off, or for how long, or knowing the intensity and pattern. The only thing you can do... is exactly what submissives do best.... Sit back, relax, and take it! Oh and enjoy.... Lots and lots of enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...