Saturday, November 18, 2017

Teased & Denied again

Last night Mistress and i had sex.  The way a Dom and a sub in chastity have sex.  i remained in my cage, and She enjoyed three wonderful orgasms.  i was lucky enough that Mistress wanted to please me as well.  We used her strapless dildo again (same one we had so much fun with from our Date Night).

Mistress sent me a text earlier in the day and told me we would be playing that night.  She said we would be using Her pink strapless dildo, and i would remain caged to see if She could "fuck the cum out of me".  i was told i could cum, as long as i could do it locked and while being fucked.  Well, sadly, it didn't happen.  i say sadly, but i was anything but sad.

Mistress is learning the best ways to tease (please) me.  Most of the morning while i was home and She was at work, i wore my new Hush plug.  She had a wonderful time toying with me while She was away.  While She was fucking me last night, She just laid back to enjoy the view.  i rode her on top and was SOOO close, but couldn't quiet push myself over the edge.

Eventually She told me to "get off, we're done".  "Too bad you couldn't cum", She said to me as i got off of Her.  i was left pleased and VERY sexually frustrated.  Just the way She like to keep me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...