Sunday, November 5, 2017

Third time's a charm... err Forth... Fifth???

Last night Mistress and i got to fool around.  She wanted me inside of her in the worst way.  And i was happy to give Her what She wanted :) Miss let me out of my cage for the first time in about a week, and i was instantly hard.  Chastity is so sexually frustrating, as soon as i'm free i'm hard and ready to explode. 

Mistress enjoyed two wonderful orgasms with Her Magic Wand.  i LOVE watching Her experience ecstasy like that.  Nothing pleases me more than witnessing and participating in Her pleasure.  Between each of Her orgasms, She brought me to two mind numbing edges.  i was practically pleading with Her to let me cum.

i could tell She wanted me to cum too, but i'm never sure.  Every time i think She's going to let me, She just tells me to clean up and put my cage back on.  Tonight was different.  She told me i could cum, but with a stipulation.  i could pick the position, but i had to last 11 thrusts into Her.  Last time we tried this, She said 12 and i could cum... i lasted 8. 

i know me being behind Her is Her favorite position so that's what i picked.  It's Her favorite, i think, for two reasons.  One, the angle when i'm inside of Her hits all the right spots, and two, it gives me the most sensation and i think it amuses Her that i can't last. 

Well, first try i lasted 6 thrusts before i had to pull out and ruined the first of my orgasms.  She said "aww too bad you only lasted 6, that's only have way to an orgasm honey".  i love how She teases me!  She said you can have four tries to reach 11.  Number two only got me to 4 thrusts, three got me to 8 and another ruin.  i was really hoping number four was my time.  It has been 18 days since my last orgasm.  Not an eternity for sure, but that's no short sentence either!  Being locked 24/7 makes me incredibly sensitive when i am unlocked.... So, four got me to 8 again... i collapsed on top of Her panting, and She told me to "give it one more try".  So, i guess "fifth time's a charm"!  Now, the clock starts over.  That was my first orgasm of November, and who knows... maybe my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...