Sunday, January 14, 2018

40 Days

Yesterday was 40 days denied for me.  A new personal record!  40 days without a full on orgasm.  OMG, Mistress is bringing me to new heights.  My previous record was 38 days, and all week She has been hinting that She was going to make me wait until Saturday (which would make 40 days, and a new record) before i would be allowed to cum.  Coincidentally, that was the night before International Male Chastity Day, Jan 14th.  If you're not familiar with that day, it's exactly one month before Valentines Day.  The idea is for Women to lock their submissive males in chastity for the entire month... No release, no cumming, not even an erection.  One month... i've never gone that long without even an erection.  But, She was excited to have me locked continuously for the entire month.  i was sure Saturday i would get the orgasm that would blow my mind before i was locked up for the next month.  i was SURE!

i bet you all thought the next part of this post would be detailing how i had the most mind numbing orgasm of my life.  You'd be wrong.  i was denied yet again.  Here i sit, now at day 41 since my last orgasm, having to wait an entire one more month before my next chance.  Not only did we best my previous denial record, Mistress intends to SMASH it. 

She on the other hand, enjoyed four mind shattering, body numbing, toe curling, orgasms.  i on the other hand, had my penis covered in numbing cream, and wrapped in a condom.  i spent a hour and a half fucking Mistress as hard and fast as i could, bringing her to pure pleasure, and i couldn't feel a thing!  There was one brief moment were i thought i was getting close to an orgasm, and had to pull out... only to faintly feel the condom fill up with some cum.  A ruined orgasm was all i was permitted, and i couldn't feel a thing.

When She had enough, She told me we were done.  i was shocked that i was about to be denied yet again.  She had the sexiest smile on her face when She told me to go lock up again.  She later told me, "I know you thought I was going to let you cum tonight, I never had any intention of letting you".  Yep, those words are literally ringing in my ears "I never had any intention of letting you".  Talk about putting a sub in his place... so today is day 41, and my next chance will be Valentines Day, Feb. 14th... 72 days since my last orgasm!

1 comment:

  1. Stop expecting, stop hoping, stop wondering and you will stop being disappointed.
    Then you can focus on feeling a little more horny everyday and if you don't get to come that feeling stays.

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...