Saturday, January 6, 2018

Birthday Surprises

my birthday was just before Christmas.  Of course there was a party, had some friends and family over, presents, food and cake... the whole deal.  i'm grateful for the friends and family i have.  Presents are nice, but certainly not expect... not at my age anyway :) 

So, long after our company had left and the presents and mess was cleaned up.  After my Wife and i put our daughter to bed, and we went to bed ourselves, my wonderful Wife hands me one last box to unwrap.  So what was it?  Oh just a new matching bra and panty set!  Mistress wrote about it on her blog a couple weeks ago, and She surprised me when She wanted to take a picture for Her blog.

That makes 3 matching bra/panty sets i own.  i find that i'm wearing them more often now, at least a couple times a week all day.  i feel so much more submissive and, well feminine i guess, when i wear them.  Not that i want to become a woman, but i guess being in chastity and wearing feminine underwear and feeling feminine, really makes me feel so much more submissive. 

i adore my Wife.  She is the best thing that's ever happened in my life, and i don't know what i'd do without Her.  She really seems to be getting into stride being my Dominant.  my chastity denial periods have become longer, and Her teasing more intense.  She's really getting into seeing me dressed in sexy underwear too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...