Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December Chastity Report

And now, Decembers numbers!!!!

my % time took another slip this month.  i had some personal reasons for being let out of chastity, and Mistress was kind enough to allow me the freedom i requested

my Full Orgasms - 1

my Ruined Orgasms - 1

Mistress's Orgasms - 20 - Slightly up from November, but still lower than where i would like this number to be!


Chastity time - Out of a total of 744 hours in December, i only managed 476 hours locked.  That's a total of 63.98% of the time in December locked.  Again, due to some personal reasons, i needed to be out for several days.  i expect this number will be much higher in January.  BTW, my last full orgasm was December 4th.  i'm working on 1 full month since i've last had a full orgasm.  my longest denial to date is 38 days... will that number be bested???

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...