Tuesday, January 2, 2018

November Chastity Report

i know, i'm late... but this time of year is incredibly busy.  Without further ado... i give to you Novembers numbers!

my % time is back up this month compared to October

my Full Orgasms - 3

my Ruined Orgasms - 2

Mistress's Orgasms - 15 - This is one number i'm somewhat ashamed of.  i would love to see this number average one per day, and its something we (mostly me) needs to work on.

Chastity time - Out of a total of 720 hours in November, i spent 698 hours locked.  That's a total of 96.94% of the time in November locked.  This is my first 95% plus month i've achieved.  Way to go me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...