Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Or as Mistress and i call it "Sex Toy Holliday".  i can't tell you all how excited i am for today.  Today is the day!  Today is day 72 since my last orgasm, but more importantly it's Feb 14th.  The day my one month (Jan 14th through Feb 14th) cage time is up.  Today i will have my first erection since Jan 13th!

i can't say for certain that i'll get to have an orgasm.  i couldn't even tell you if i'll be allowed inside of Her.  Anymore, i have no idea what Mistress' plans are.  All i'm sure of is tonight is going to be fun, and i'm literally throbbing with excitement.  She HAS told me that She can not wait to finally let me out of my cage.  To make me hard, and tease me.  She's hinted at that is ALL She will do.  Tease me, to the point i'm begging, and lock her "toy" back in it's cage.

Sure i want to have an orgasm, who wouldn't!?  But, part of me hopes that's exactly what She does... tease me until i'm begging, then deny and lock me back up.  How long will She keep me denied?  That's entirely Her call.  I'm currently at 72 days, which is BY FAR the longest i've ever been.  Will it be 75 days?  90?  100?  More???  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...