Friday, February 2, 2018

January Chastity Report

We started the "International Male Chastity Month" on Jan 14th.  For those not familiar, you lock your male up Jan 14th, and he's not let out for any reason until Feb 14th (Valantine's day).  Exactly one month!  This will be by far my longest lock up without so much as an erection.  i'm going crazy! But, i love every minute of it :)

my Full Orgasms - 0 (my last orgasm was Dec 4th!)

my Ruined Orgasms - 1 (This one was actually an accident.  Mistress wasn't going to allow me any release, but it just happened.)

Mistress's Orgasms - 23 - Still slowly climbing, but i would love to see this average one per day!


Chastity time - Out of a total of 744 hours in December, i have been locked for an astonishing 741.5 hours.  That's a total of 99.66%, that's about as perfect of a month as possible.  my last orgasm was Dec 4th, Mistress has hinted that it's going to be a while yet before i cum again.  And i'm ok with that!  The feels i have being constantly denied are like no other i've ever experienced.  i wouldn't trade this for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...