Monday, February 19, 2018

my daily routine

Thought i would share with you my new daily routine.  Now that i have enough bra's to wear each day of the week, more panties than i can count, and pantyhose and stockings to last a lifetime... needless to say that is is all i wear under my daily clothes.

my Wife and i's schedule rarely match up in the morning.  Either i'm up and out the door before She wakes up, or it's the other way around.  Since She has REALLY taken a liking to seeing me in my sexy lingerie, She has instructed me that each day i am to take a picture of myself just after i put on my lingerie that day.  She has really been enjoying my snapchats each morning.  In fact, this morning She told me She masturbated and had an orgasm of her own, while thinking of the picture i sent her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...