Thursday, February 22, 2018

Release at last!!..... Sorta

Last night Mistress had plans for me.  She told me She would edge me 8 times before i'm locked back up without an orgasm.  i still have no idea how long She'll deny me.  i've never been this frustrated, and this happy at the same time!

i'm also incredibly sensitive!  Miss was just lightly touching me while whispering into my ear and brought me to two agonizing edges.  After one orgasm for Herself, She told me to get inside of Her.  i LOVE that part!  To be able to feel Her pussy surround my ultra sensitive penis is divine.  Well, i didn't even make it all the way in before i had to pull out.  i was on the edge before i could even slide all the way in!  i've never in my live felt pleasure like this.  On the second attempt, i made it in, but immediately had to pull out.  This time it was more than i could handle.  my cum spilled out all over Her tummy.  A total ruined orgasm.  The pressure was gone, the cum was out, but i was still horny as hell! 

She did tell me "you better get licking up".  But before i was done "leaking" She grabbed a towel.  i do love licking up my cum, it's humiliating and sexy as hell at the same time.  However, there was SO MUCH of it this time, i'm kinda glad She got the towel!  My last full orgasm was Dec. 4th.  The last time i spilled ANY cum was Jan. 13th, and that was a ruin as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...