Thursday, February 1, 2018

Some Pink Lingerie

Mistress and i, for several years now, have decided to treat Valentines day as "sex toy holiday".  The reason is, we both hate V-Day.  Albeit for different reasons.  i hate the entire idea of it, it's a made up holiday, a spat in the face of any single boy and girl.... blah blah blah.  She dislikes it because She says you shouldn't set aside one day a year to show affection towards the one you love, you should do it every day!  That said, at least in our relationship, "Sex Toy Holiday" was born!

This year, She told me, lets get each other lingerie instead of toys for Sex Toy Holiday.  Well, first of all, i'm not going to argue with my Mistress, second, i do love lingerie!  She told me to pick something out from the lingerie site that i've gotten my bra and panty sets from, and She said "I think you need something pink this time".  Well, they had a cute pink set, it's ordered, and it's on the way!  i'm excited and can't wait for it to arrive.  Perhaps She'll make me model again for a picture?

2 comments:

  1. I love your idea for celebrating Valentine's day! I wonder if my Goddess would be open to something like that... And yes, we need to see you in the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sydney! The V-Day idea was Mistress's. And i'm so glad we started celebrating this way, it's made V-Day sooo much more fun. If you'd really like to see me in the pink lingerie... who am i to deny my faithful readers :) i'll ask Mistress to take a pic this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...