Friday, May 25, 2018

Delicious

Last night was probably one of the best nights of my life.  It'll certainly go down in history.  Miss was away on business for two days.  The whole time She was away we were snapchating each other.  By Thursday night She was dripping wet when She got home, and i was aching in my cage.

The night started with a full body sensual massage.  We lit a candle, put on some nice music, and threw some towels down on the floor.  i gave Her the best massage She's ever received.  Baby oil, starting at Her shoulders and working my way down to Her toes.  By the time She flipped over on Her back and i worked my way to the "sensual" parts, She was soaking and moaning.

i absolutely LOVE eating my Wife's' pussy.  Unfortunately, i've never been able to make Her cum with my mouth alone :(  Last night She was sweeter than i've ever tasted Her.  When She was sufficiently worked up, She told me to get cleaned up and meet Her in the bedroom.  She told me i would be sucking my cum from Her pussy.  Oh. my. GOD!  i don't think i've ever moved so fast ;)

Mistress had 4 mind numbing orgasms.  She is ALWAYS well taken care of in the bedroom.  Her pleasure always comes first... as it should!  When She was ready, She told me to get on my knees, behind Her.  That's Her favorite position.  i always seem to hit the right buttons and i'm able to get much deeper that way.  She was soaked... and i slide right in... ALL the way in.  However, and i'm embarrassed about it sometimes, which totally adds to the excitement, being in chastity 24/7... i'm an instant cummer now.  i barely made it all the way into Her and i was begging to cum.  Mistress told me to cum, but not to spill a drop.  i was to lick Her clean. 

Licking my cum from Her body isn't new.  i've done it many times.  But, it's always been from a ruined orgasm.  Still SUPER horny, and eager to lick it up.  i'm sure you all know the endorphin "crash" after an orgasm.  So, to be "made" to lick up your own cum after you've had an orgasm is kind of a big deal.  SO glad i did.  WOW, what a sexy, intimate, incredibly submissive act.  Humiliating, yes.  But, the more we explore this lifestyle, the more i'm craving humiliation.  But, that's a whole post for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...