Monday, May 7, 2018

Denial And Sex

Why is it that when i'm locked in my cage, my Wife and i "play" SO much more?

As i said in my last post, we took a break from things for almost 2 months.  We slipped back into our old routine of sex once a week.... maybe.  It's not that our sex life is boring, we always seem to enjoy each other.  In that time, EVERY time we played i had an orgasm.  Not because i was "allowed", but i guess since i wasn't locked and we weren't actively participating in our "normal" D/s relationship, i just took what i wanted.  Selfish, i know, right?!?!

So, why is it when i'm not allowed to cum, we have sex SO MUCH MORE often?  What some people would consider taboo, or wouldn't think of trying, we consider our norm.  When i'm locked in a tight chastity cage, wearing panties, a bra, and nylons every day, often times in the evening relaxing and sleeping in a silky nightie, i'm put in a "sub space" where all i care about is pleasing my Mistress.  And, between all the attention She gets and seeing me dressed femininely, Mistress is horny all the time.  The difference... Only She gets to cum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...