Thursday, May 24, 2018

i wish i may, i wish i might

So, recently a friend, well i don't know if i can call her a friend, sure why not, she certainly reads my blog and comments enough... Suggested i create a "wish list" on Amazon.  Wasn't sure what i thought about the idea at first, but i figured why not!  Can't hurt right?

Now, i'm honestly not expecting to actually receive anything, nor will i be disappointed if nothing shows up.  It was fun just picking out a big 'ol list of "wishes" on amazon.  Things i've wanted, things i've had, things i've only dreamt of.  The things on this list make me feel sexy, they make me feel feminine, and feeling feminine makes me feel incredibly submissive.  Some things on the list are cheap, others, well no so much.  Like i said, it was mostly just fun shopping.

i've said in the past, i don't want to be a woman.  i like to crossdress because it makes me happy.  my Wife gets really turned on seeing me in lingerie and other feminine clothes, and that turns me on.  Being locked in chastity, i need to find other ways release my pent up sexual frustration.  This seems like a perfect outlet to me!

So, without further ado... i bring to you... my "wish" list.

Linky <click me> <click me>

PS... To anyone who might want to spoil me.  I could entertain the idea of sending a picture or three of me wearing it!

PPS... A special shout out to Sydney for the idea.  Head on over and check out her blog SometimesSydney.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...