Friday, May 11, 2018

Legs!!!

i've always disliked fishnet stockings.  i really don't know why.  i guess i think they just really look trashy.  But, every once in a while, i get in a mood that wants to wear some. 

Now, i'm not one to brag, but i think i have some pretty nice looking legs :)  Maybe that's why, sometimes, just sometimes, when i slip a pair of net stockings on, and attach my garter belt... i think... damn, this looks sexy AF!  And, since Mistress gets her daily picture of my lingerie du jour, i know She would agree with me.

What do you all think?


2 comments:

  1. I think those fishnets look wonderful on your amazing legs, dear. I'm with you on the trashy bit, but sometimes being trashy is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sydney! I admit it's kinda strange to get a compliment from a complete stranger, but does make me feel good :) You seem to be a fairly consistent reader and commenter. I very much enjoy your feedback, and thanks again for the compliment! You've made my day.

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...