Sunday, July 8, 2018

A new experience

A couple nights ago, Mistress and i tried something new.  i don't remember where i saw the idea, but when i told Miss about it, She was awfully excited.  It's called plastic wrap bondage or mummification.  She picked up 4 rolls at the store, not knowing how much we would need.  Turns out we didn't even use one whole roll. 

What an experience!  OMG.  We're willing to try just about anything.  Being new to the alternative lifestyle, we're still evolving and figuring out what we like.  i watched some videos and read a few blogs to get an idea about what to do.  That night i was let out of my chastity cage, and She started wrapping.  Starting at my ankles with my hands at my side and working her way to my shoulders and back down.  When She was done, i was completely immobilized.  i felt totally hopeless and completely at her mercy.

The only part of my body that was exposed was my head, and a small hole she cut in the plastic for my penis for her to tease.  And tease She did!  Mistress is becoming very apt at teasing me, bringing me right to the edge and leaving me screaming for more.  She enjoyed 3 body shaking orgasms while all i could do was listen.  i can't tell you how many times she brought me to the brink, but after an hour of teasing i was left hard, denied, and wanting more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...