Friday, July 13, 2018

Denial

Denial is nothing new to me.  It's currently been 5 weeks since my last orgasm.  i'm denied an orgasm unless Mistress wishes it.  i'm denied even a simple erection because of the chastity cage.  Sometime when we play She lets me out of my cage, stroking me right to the edge as She cums over and over again, but ultimately always denying me.  But strangely being denied my pleasure... BRINGS me pleasure.

i love to feel Her hands on my penis, almost as much as i love to cum.  It happens rarely, but like last night, it does happen... Last night She left me in my cage while we played, denying me an erection in our most intimate times.  But last night was different.  Last night, She denied even more.

Last night Mistress denied me the pleasure of even SEEING Her body.  Not by blindfold, by lingerie.  She knows very well how turned on i am seeing her in nylons.  She wore a pair of sheer black pantyhose and a satin and lace nightie.  Her breasts were covered, and so was Her pussy.  She wanted me to worship Her nylon covered feet as She masturbated, and who am i to argue that!

i laid at the end of the bed, kissing and licking her feet while She moaned and came.  i was bursting through my cage, but denied an erection.  i was denied the sight of Her beautiful body.  She had all the pleasure of the evening, and i've never been more in love.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so hot! Cruel, but hot. :) You two are an amazing couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are pretty amazing, i'm not gonna deny that! i often wonder how i got so lucky. i LOVE this journey, and i'm glad i can share some of my experiences with my faithful followers :)

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...