Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Oh how i missed thee

i've been so busy with work, projects at home, and life, that i've not worn stockings or a bra in several weeks. i've even spent several days not in chastity!

Well that has all changed as of this morning! i'm wearing a matching white bra and panty set, with a matching garter, and black stockings (i REALLY need a pair of white stockings!).

i've missed this feeling so much. It feels wonderful being constantly reminded of my bra and garter all day. It puts me in a delightfully submissive mood :)

To say things are a little... uncomfortable... in my chastity cage this morning... Well that's an understatement!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you're back in proper attire, and properly locked like a submissive sissy should be! I too was out of chastity for longer than I'd like, but happy to be locked up again today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i'm happy to be back in the clothes i love. It's fun to think there are others out there, that enjoy this lifestyle and have found my blog. i'm glad you follow and like commenting!

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...